CALL OR EMAIL ABOUT PACKAGE DISCOUNTS WHEN THIS PRODUCT IS PURCHASED WITH OUR OUTRIGGERS!
The GS-390XL can install in tops up to 4-1/2″ thick. The 390XL is the same outrigger mount as the GS-390 (here), but with 2-13/16″ longer lower housing. Keep in mind, this longer/lower assembly also means the unit’s needed operational clearance will be 2-13/16″ more towards deck (when measured from the top side of your hard top. This can be a huge advantage or disadvantage, depending on the installation and personnel involved! Please measure before your purchase if possible!
The GS-390 outrigger mounts are the latest Grand Slam 300-series bolt-in top mounts from Taco with many significant improvements!
- Stronger gusset support and thicker arm than the GS-380 for longer outriggers and applications such as pulling dredges from our outriggers
- All rotation and elevation adjustments from under the top
- Fits both hardtop and soft top applications (up to 2-1/2″ thick)
- Rugged Stainless Steel and anodized Aluminum construction
- 12 locking fishing positions
- Adjustable crank up or down outrigger elevation adjustment
- Ergonomic-shaped 30 degree-offset rotator lever
- Polished Stainless Steel Type 316 arm and lever
- Polished anodized Aluminum body
- 4″ x 6″ mounting base footprint, 3″ x 5″ on-centers bolt pattern
- Backing plates sold separately
- Sold in pairs
- U.S. Patent #7,114,283
- Limited 3 year warranty