PRE ORDER – estimated Sept. 2022.
This is our second generation dyneema and carbon fiber spreader supported system – after 2 years of our highly successful carbon fiber and dyneema spreader supported outrigger sales we have taken the wish list from customers on larger boats and advanced to an entirely new level! Our design goal here was to surpass any other outrigger option on the market in performance and durability, while still being the lightest and easiest to use, while still lifetime warrantying everything we sell. PULL ANY TACKLE YOU’D LIKE, NO ELECTROLYSIS ISSUES, NO CUMBERSOME HEAVY WEIGHT FOR YOUR CREW TO DEAL WITH, SIMPLER, TROUGHER, STRONGER, STIFFER… THAN EVER!
- Fit and finish second to none,
- MADE IN THE USA,
- LIFETIME WARRANTY for original purchasers,
- Dyneema support lines in double spreader support format (trip and quad available on custom basis),
- Unique, spread carbon fiber weave exterior ply,
- Machined titanium components,
- New modular design allowing for the quickest disassembly, shipping, or parts support when needed,
- Designed to be the strongest, lightest, stiffest, most trouble-free outriggers on the market,
- The only outriggers on the market with their design goal being to give the best action and control to pull your baits and teasers in all sea states with the smoothest and most consistent performance possible,
- Structure made of 100% American-made aerospace grade carbon fiber & controlled thermoset toughened epoxy with strict sourcing and quality constraints,
- Highest attention to detail for longest life and best performance,
- Pull multi-tier dredges, multiple heavy lures at high trolling speeds, large live baits, or whatever else you’d like to try- if anyone else is doing it, do it with these,
- Completely corrosion-proof components and only the highest quality ultra long-life adhesives used in our craftsmanship and construction,
- Internal halyard rigging and permanently fixed length design for ultimate strength and durability,
- Price is for set of two poles,
- Email or call us for quotes on custom pole or hardware colors, custom lengths or base diameters, or any other needs,
- Please understand that we do not mass produce any of our products, and our lead time for your build may vary up to several weeks from payment if custom options are needed. Usually, lead time for standard colors will be no more than two weeks.
- UNSURE ABOUT YOUR BASE SIZE? Just use our Outrigger Mount Size Reference Page