These aren’t a company’s attempt at carbon fiber outriggers by replacing aluminum tubing with carbon fiber tubing. Our Super Internals are engineered from the base up in an entirely different way than anything else on the market. The proof is in the fishing, and we are so confident in these spreader supported Super Internals after 2 years of development that we’ll tell you if you don’t agree they’re the best outriggers you’ve ever fished, we’ll buy them back!
PULL ANY TACKLE YOU’D LIKE, NO ELECTROLYSIS ISSUES, NO CUMBERSOME HEAVY WEIGHT FOR YOUR CREW TO DEAL WITH, SIMPLER, TROUGHER, STRONGER, STIFFER!
- MADE IN THE USA,
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY for original purchasers,
- Unique low-stretch poly covered dyneema support lines in double spreader support format,
- Unique, spread carbon fiber weave exterior ply,
- Only titanium, 316 marine grade polished stainless steel and composite materials used,
- Designed to be the strongest, lightest, stiffest, most trouble-free outriggers on the market,
- The only outriggers on the market with their design goal being to give the best action and control to pull your baits and teasers in all sea states with the smoothest and most consistent performance possible,
- Structure made of 100% American-made aerospace grade carbon fiber & controlled thermoset toughened epoxy with strict sourcing and quality constraints,
- Highest attention to detail for longest life and best performance,
- Pull dredges, multiple heavy lures at high trolling speeds, or whatever else you’d like to try,,
- Corrosion-proof components and ultra long-life adhesives used in construction,
- Internal halyard rigging and permanently fixed length design for ultimate strength and durability,
- 2.0mm Lindgren-Pitman Primeline monofilament pre-strung prior to shipping. Please enter your line color choices in checkout comments if you prefer other than standard black. Options are black, blue, light blue, clear, red or green,
- Price is for set of two poles,
- Email or call us for quotes on custom pole or hardware colors, custom lengths or diameters, or any other ideas you may have,
- Please note that lead time for your build may vary up to several weeks from payment if custom options. Usually, lead time for all clear or white finished models will be no more than four weeks.
- UNSURE ABOUT YOUR BASE SIZE? Just use our Outrigger Mount Size Reference Page
These products are built to your order and we experience highest demand in Spring each year. Please allow 3-4 weeks lead time, and call us if you have a specific target date. Thanks for your patience with our craftsmanship and quality!